&amp;lt;&amp;lt; - DOMINATOR - &amp;gt;&amp;gt; << - DOMINATOR - >>

Nice melody

I really like the melody and progression. Good job on this one. Also, your use of closed cymbals was really nice.

Yodamanjaro responds:

Thanks for the review sir.

Diminished - Unfinished Diminished - Unfinished

Sounds great

I'm a huge metal fan. This was pretty great, despite being short. The riffs are excellent.

At home in space At home in space

Relaxed

I enjoyed this. It wasn't overpowering. It was relaxing and soft. It didn't blow by me all at once like a lot of music. Also, I think it should be labeled as an ambient track. Good job on this one.

dontpanic01 responds:

cheers for audacity core

Zel - Snow Days Zel - Snow Days

Nice Melodies

I really like the melodies and the progression throughout the song.

zelazon responds:

yea, the song came out really well... it's hard for me to come up with something better then this song... eventually I will, but for now, I'll enjoy it haha.

thx for the review ^^

Rek- Little Friend Rek- Little Friend

Good job

I like the synth in the beginning and how the bass creeps into the song. You used the 3xosc didn't you?

ReklessCreati0n responds:

yes i did lol

Asylum (Album Version) Asylum (Album Version)

Metalcore

Too bad NG doesn't have more specific metal genres like metalcore, because that's where this would go. I really like it. Keep it up man.

Abandon All Hope Abandon All Hope

Woah

There is nothing wrong here at all. If I could choose two words to describe this song they would be, "fuck yes". I enjoy ambient every now and then, but trust me dude, I'm not a fan of the genre. (In fact the only ambient subgenre I listen to in my spare time is black ambient) Though I'm not that crazy about the genre I must say I dig this song. The pads in the beginning are so coherent and they flow together nicely. Keep making stuff, because I'm a huge fan of this song dude.

legoland12342 responds:

Thanks mate! While I may not produce tracks all that frequently, it certainly is nice to know that someone's enjoying what it is that I make!

Waspish Waspish

Pretty nice

This sounds good. This track is a keeper, for certain. However, I feel that you should try to add some more FX between melody transitions. 0:53 the drop sounded really nice.

Great job man.

bobith88 responds:

Thanks! I think I actually will work on this track again.

Brook Jellyfish {experimental} Brook Jellyfish {experimental}

Weird, but not in a negative sense.

This was certainly weird, but not in a negative sense. To be honest I hope you don't just leave it like this. If you work on it a little more it can evolve into a better track most likely. The 'bass'/melody kind of reminded me of a dubstep wobble for a little bit. Work on this track. Let's see what you can do.......

bobith88 responds:

This was goofing off. This is reaaaaaly old. I hope I can find the file again, if not I will download it.

Stairway to Nowhere (WIP) Stairway to Nowhere (WIP)

Keep trying, it can work

This was a very boring piece to me. This should pretty much mean nothing to you considering I'm so delirious right now I don't even know how I'm able to type.

bobith88 responds:

This is industrial, so if you were expectining fancy riffs or anything you were sadly mistaken. Thanks for the feedback though.